Thursday, November 19, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 13)

This past round I picked four games out of ten correctly with one correct score for 70 points.  Lawrenson picked four out of ten correctly with three correct scores for 130 points.  His celebrity guest picked four correctly with two correct scores for 100 points.  Merson picked five out of ten correctly with no correct scores for a total of 50 points. 

My current total for the season is 55 out of 120 with for 820 points.  Lawrenson has picked 57 out of 120 for 1020 points.  (The BBC website gives Lawrenson a different, and lower, score for the season.  I think I am right.   See here. )  Merson has picked 61 out of 119 for a total of 940 points.  (I did discover I had made a 10 point error in Merson's season score a few weeks ago.  This error is corrected now.)
When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I might link them here and here.  I keep forgetting to do this. 
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Watford-Man U                0-1
Chelsea-Norwich             1-1
Everton-Aston Villa         2-1
Newcastle-Leicester       1-2
Southampton-Stoke       1-0
Swansea-Cherries           2-1
West Brom-Arsenal        1-2
Man City-Liverpool         1-0
Tottenham-West Ham   2-1
Palace-Sunderland          2-1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment