Thursday, November 26, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 14)

This past round I picked three games out of ten correctly with no correct scores for 30 points.  Lawrenson picked four out of ten correctly with no correct scores for 40 points.  His celebrity guest picked three correctly with no correct scores for 30 points.  Merson picked four out of ten correctly with no correct scores for a total of 40 points. 

My current total for the season is 61 out of 140 with for 880 points.  Lawrenson has picked 65 out of 140 for 1100 points.  (The BBC website gives Lawrenson a different, and lower, score for the season.  I think I am right.   See here.)  Merson has picked 65 out of 129 for a total of 980 points.
When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I might link them here and here.  I keep forgetting to do this. 

PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Aston Villa-Watford          0-1
Cherries-Everton               1-2
Palace-Newcastle              1-0
Man City-Southampton   2-1
Sunderland-Stoke             0-1
Leicester-Man U               2-1
Tottenham-Chelsea         2-1
West Ham-West Brom    2-1
Liverpool-Swansea           2-1
Norwich-Arsenal              1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment