Monday, August 10, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 2)

Last year I used Mark Lawrenson’s scoring system to compare my picks to his picks and to Paul Merson’s picks.  I will do the same this year.  However, under Lawrenson’s system the correct result is now worth 10 points and picking the exact score is now worth 30 points.  So we will all be doing 10 times better this year than last year, more or less.

This past week I picked four games out of ten correctly for 40 points.  Lawrenson picked two out of ten correctly for 20 points.  His celebrity guest picked also picked two correctly for 20 points.  Merson picked five out of ten correctly with two correct scores for a total of 90 points.
When Lawrenson and Merson make their picks I will link them here and here.
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Aston Villa-Man U           1-2
Southampton-Everton   2-1
Sunderland-Norwich      2-1
Swansea-Newcastle       2-1
Tottenham-Stoke            2-1
Watford-West Brom       1-1
West Ham-Leicester       2-1
Palace-Arsenal                 1-2
Man City-Chelsea            1-1
Liverpool-Cherries           2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment