Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 4)

This past week I picked three games out of ten correctly with one correct score for 60 points.  Lawrenson picked five out of ten correctly with three correct scores for 140 points.  His celebrity guest picked picked five correctly for 50 points.  Merson picked six out of ten correctly with one correct score for a total of 90 points.

My current total for the season is 12 out of 30 for 180 points.  Lawrenson has picked 11 out of 30 for 200 points.  Merson has picked 16 out of 29 for a total of 340 points.

When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I will link them here and here.

At this point my system is not doing so well which might mean I was just lucky last year.  Or it could mean that my early season method of relying on last year’s results is flawed.  Maybe I should have relied only on the last ten games from last year or, perhaps, the last ten games played by each side.  Oh well.  Just three more weeks and I start using this season's results.
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Newcastle-Arsenal          1-2
Aston Villa-Sunderland  1-1
Cherries-Leicester           1-1
Chelsea-Palace                 2-1
Liverpool-West Ham       2-1
Man City-Watford           2-1
Stoke-West Brom            2-1
Tottenham-Everton        2-1
Southampton-Norwich  2-1
Swansea-Man U               1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment