Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 6)

This past week I picked seven games out of ten correctly with no correct scores for 70 points.  Lawrenson picked five out of ten correctly with one correct scores for 80 points.  His celebrity guest picked five correctly for 50 points.  Merson picked five out of ten correctly with one correct score for a total of 80 points.

My current total for the season is 24 out of 50 with for 330 points.  Lawrenson has picked 21 out of 50 for 390 points.  Merson has picked 26 out of 49 for a total of 500 points.
When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I will link them here and here--unless I forget or get too busy.  I had to go out of town again last week before I could link them.
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Chelsea-Arsenal              2-1
Aston Villa-West Brom  1-1
Cherries-Sunderland      1-1
Newcastle-Watford        2-1
Stoke-Leicester                2-1
Swansea-Everton            2-1
Man City-West Ham       2-1
Tottenham-Palace           2-1
Liverpool-Norwich           2-1
Southampton-Man U     1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment