Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 8)

This past week I picked three games out of ten correctly with no correct scores for 30 points.  Lawrenson picked six out of ten correctly with one correct score for 90 points.  His celebrity guest picked one correctly for 10 points.  Merson picked six out of ten correctly with no correct scores for a total of 60 points.  This was yet another, another bad week for me but at least I beat the celebrity guest.

In fact, I would have been better off if I had stuck with the prior system that used last year’s standings. I would have gotten six right for 60 points.  I hope no one is actually betting money on my picks.

My current total for the season is 29 out of 70 with for 380 points.  Lawrenson has picked 31 out of 70 for 550 points.  Merson has picked 35 out of 69 for a total of 590 points.
When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I will link them here and here--unless I forget or get too busy yet again.
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Palace-West Brom           1-0
Aston Villa-Stoke             1-1
Cherries-Watford            1-1
Man City-Newcastle       1-0
Norwich-Leicester           1-1
Sunderland-West Ham  1-2
Chelsea-Southampton   1-1
Everton-Liverpool            1-0
Arsenal-Man U                 1-1
Swansea-Tottenham      1-1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment