Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 10)

This past week I picked five games out of ten correctly with no correct score for 50 points.  Lawrenson picked six out of ten correctly with one correct score for 90 points.  His celebrity guest picked six correctly for 90 points.  Merson picked five out of ten correctly with two correct score for a total of 110 points.  This was yet another, another bad week.

Once again, I would have been better off if I had stuck with the system that used last year’s standings. I would have gotten six right for 60 points.  That is still not very good.  It is beginning to look like last year's good results might have been a fluke, but I will keep going because it would not be fair to quite when things are working right.  Also, I did not even start until week 11 last year so maybe things will turn around.
My current total for the season is 38 out of 90 with for 500 points.  Lawrenson has picked 42 out of 90 for 720 points.  Merson has picked 46 out of 89 for a total of 790 points.
When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I might link them here and here.  I keep forgetting to do this. 
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Aston Villa-Swansea        1-1
Leicester-Palace               2-1
Norwich-West Brom        1-1
Stoke-Watford                  1-0
West Ham-Chelsea           2-1
Arsenal-Everton                2-1
Sunderland-Newcastle    1-1
Cherries-Tottenham        0-1
Man U-Man City               1-1
Liverpool-Southampton  1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment