Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 11)

This past week I picked six games out of ten correctly with three correct scores for 150 points.  Lawrenson picked four out of ten correctly with zero correct scores for 40 points.  His celebrity guest picked one correctly for 10 points.  Merson picked four out of ten correctly with no correct scores for a total of 40 points.

My current total for the season is 44 out of 100 with for 650 points.  Lawrenson has picked 46 out of 100 for 760 points.  Merson has picked 50 out of 99 for a total of 840 points.
I finally had a good week and picked up 110 points on both of the experts.  Two more weeks like this one and I will be ahead.  I am not holding my breath, however.
When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I might link them here and here.  I keep forgetting to do this. 
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Chelsea-Liverpool           1-1
Palace-Man U                  1-1
Man City-Norwich           2-1
Newcastle-Stoke             1-1
Swansea-Arsenal             0-1
Watford-West Ham        1-2
West Brom-Leicester     1-1
Everton-Sunderland       2-1
Southampton-Cherries 2-1
Tottenham-Aston Villa  1-0

No comments:

Post a Comment