Monday, October 12, 2015

Predictions 2015-2016 (Round 9)

This past week I picked four games out of ten correctly with one correct score for 70 points.  Lawrenson picked five out of ten correctly with one correct score for 80 points.  His celebrity guest picked four correctly for 70 points.  Merson picked six out of ten correctly with one correct score for a total of 90 points.  This was yet another, another bad week for me but at least I tied the celebrity guest.

Once again, I would have been better off if I had stuck with the system that used last year’s standings. I would have gotten eight games right for 140 points.
My current total for the season is 33 out of 80 with for 450 points.  Lawrenson has picked 36 out of 80 for 630 points.  Merson has picked 41 out of 79 for a total of 680 points.
When Lawrenson and Merson make their new picks I will link them here and here.  This assumes I am even able to see Lawrenson’s picks anymore.  My attempts to look at the BBC sports website are now all being diverted to an advertisement.
PREDICTIONS
My system’s picking rules can be found here.  Based upon those rules here are my predictions for the next round of games:
Tottenham-Liverpool         1-0
Chelsea-Aston Villa             2-1
Palace-West Ham                2-1
Everton-Man U                    1-1
Man City-Cherries               2-1
Southampton-Leicester     1-1
West Brom-Sunderland     2-1
Watford-Arsenal                 0-1
Newcastle-Norwich           1-2
Swansea-Stoke                   2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment