Thursday, September 15, 2016

Predictions 2016-2017 (Round 5)

Only one more week before I start using this years results.  Hopefully, we will get four or six points in our next two games so I won’t have to pick us to lose all the time.

Last week I picked 3 out of 10 correctly with 2 correct scores for 90 points.   Mark Lawrenson predicted 3 out of ten correctly with 0 correct scores for 30 points.  His celebrity guest got 4 out of ten correct with one correct score.  Paul Merson predicted 4 out of ten correctly with no correct scores for 40 points.
For the season I have picked 14 out of 40 correctly with 4 correct scores for 260 points. Lawrenson picked 21 out of 40 correctly with  2 correct scores for 330  points.  Merson has picked 21 out of 40 correctly with 4 correct scores for 330  points. 
Merson’s new predictions can be found here.  I might add Lawrenson’s here when I find them.
Based upon my rules found here, these are my predictions for the next round of games:
Chelsea-Liverpool                         1-1
Hull-Arsenal                                   1-2
Man City-Cherries                         2-1
West Brom-West Ham                 1-2
Everton-Middlesbrough               2-1
Watford-Man U                             1-2
Palace-Stoke                                   1-1
Southampton-Swansea                2-1
Tottenham-Sunderland                2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment