Friday, September 30, 2016

Predictions 2016-2017 (Round 7)

I got busy this week and forgot to post my predictions and the first game has just started.  So I will post my predictions now and sort out the running totals after the weekend.

Based upon my rules found here, these are my predictions for the next round of games:
Everton-Palace                                 2-1
Swansea-Liverpool                          2-1
Hull-Chelsea                                     1-1
Sunderland-West Brom                 0-1
Watford-Cherries                            2-1
West Ham-Middlesbrough           1-1
Man U-Stoke                                   1-0
Leicester-Southampton                1-1
Tottenham-Man City                    1-1
Burnley-Arsenal                             0-1

No comments:

Post a Comment