Friday, September 23, 2016

Predictions 2016-2017 (Round 5)

Last week I picked 6 out of 10 correctly with 0 correct scores for 60 points.   This includes picking Leicester to win which I accidentally deleted from my post, but since my system is clear I feel no guilt over including it.  Mark Lawrenson predicted 7 out of ten correctly with 0 correct scores for 70 points.  His celebrity guest got 5 out of ten correct with no correct scores.  Paul Merson predicted 4 out of ten correctly with no correct scores for 40 points.

For the season I have picked 20 out of 50 correctly with 4 correct scores for 320 points. Lawrenson picked 28 out of 50 correctly with  2 correct scores for 400  points.  Merson has picked 28 out of 50 correctly with 4 correct scores for 400  points. 
Merson’s new predictions can be found here.   Lawrenson’s are here.
Based upon my rules found here, these are my predictions for the next round of games:
Man U-Leicester                            1-1
Cherries-Everton                            1-1
Liverpool-Hull                                 2-1
Middlesbrough-Tottenham         1-2
Stoke-West Brom                           2-1
Sunderland-Palace                         1-1
Swansea-Man City                         1-2
Arsenal-Chelsea                             2-1
West Ham-Southampton             1-1
Burnley-Watford                           1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment